You can register using one of the three following options:
- Online registration at http://adcom2013.icomoscr.org/ (available from 15 June)
- Complete the attached registration form and return it to email@example.com
- Download and print the registration form from the special website, and post the completed form to:
- ICOMOS Costa Rica
- Calle 9, Avenidas 4 bis y 6.
- Costado sur de la iglesia La Soledad.
- Tel: (506) 2233 6928
- Fax: (506) 2233 6928
- Post Office Box: 2348 1002 San Jose, Costa Rica
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for registration in all cases is 15 August 2013.
Following receipt of your registration form, ICOMOS Costa Rica will send you a confirmation email, and upon request, an official invitation letter which you can use for your visa application.
Scientific Symposium 2013
“Reducing Risks to Cultural Heritage from Uncontrolled Development in a Globalised World”
Please send the completed registration form to email@example.com or register online on the special website (http://adcom2013.icomoscr.org/) that will be operational in the week of 15 June 2013.
Registration deadline: 15 August 2013
Only one delegate per form. Please type or use black in block letters.
The fees for observers and accompanying persons, as well as for the Tour B & C lunches, will be charged in Costa Rica when you register at the main venue. You can pay in Euros or US$ cash.
The Organizing Committee will ensure a proper management of the personal information contained in the Registration Form, which will be exclusively used for the registration purposes of the 2013 Advisory Committee, Scientific Council, and Executive Committee meetings and the ICOMOS 2013 Scientific Symposium.